Belk is a department store that dates back to 1888. There are approximately 300 Belk stores in 16 different states, and these stores sell a wide variety of products, including men’s, women’s and children’s clothing. bed and bath articles; home furniture; Format; jewelry and accessories; and more.
Belk offers three tiers of credit cards, each offering rich rewards to regular customers of the department store chain. Benefits vary based on your annual spend at Belk stores.People who make regular purchases from the Belk store or website should opt for the Belk Credit Card as it saves a lot of money on cashback and limits.
Steps To Retrieve Forgotten Password
First, visit Belk’s official credit card customer portal at beltcredit.com.
- In the “Secure Connection” button, you will find the two options to reset the user ID and reset the password.
- Fourth, now on the next page, add your Belk credit card number and zip code (use the same zip code you receive your wholesale credit card bill from).
- To reset your password, click the Reset Password tab located under the Secure Login tab on the home page.
- On the next page, enter your user ID and zip code and continue.
- After verification, you will be asked to create a password. Always create a strong password with alphanumeric keys and special characters.
To activate your Belk credit card, the easiest method is the online activation method. You just need your password and username.
Online, you can check your Belk Credit Card Rewards credit card balance, and you can also download the Belk Credit Card app, set up your Belk card payments and make purchases. For technical support, call 866-560-4456. You can also call 877-295-2080 to check your Belk Rewards credit card balance over the phone.