Belk Store is an American department store chain based in North Carolina. You would like to know that your channel is spread over 293 locations in all 16 states. You can find their stores all over North Carolina and it’s just fascinating. Not only that, the store also offers a variety of products to choose from and also offers a wide selection.
Card Rewards Rules
- By participating in the Belk Rewards program, you agree to these terms.
- To receive Belk Rewards program benefits, you must make purchases with your Belk Credit Card and earn the required number of points.
- The Belk Rewards program is automatically available to your Belk Rewards card account when it is open, in good working order and with no more than 2 payments due, both at the time of accrual and at the time of launch. Belk Rewards points issuance and dollar exchange.
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 of net purchases (goods purchased minus returns and corrections) loaded onto the Belk Rewards Card at any Belk store in the United States and/or at belt.com.
- Non-commercial rentals, Belk gift cards, finance charges and fees are not eligible for points.
- Every time you earn 1,000 Rewards points in a calendar year, Belk gives you a $10 reward.
- The amount of Belk Reward Dollars will increase in increments of $10 for every 1,000 points in your Reward Points balance at the time the Belk Reward Dollars are issued.
- However, the number of Belk Reward Dollars spent in a billing period will not exceed US$100 and any additional Reward Points in your balance will be credited in Belk Reward Dollars in a future billing period.
- Rewards points are subject to expiration and expire one (1) year after achievement, starting from the end of the month in which the Rewards points were awarded.
You can also call 877-295-2080 to check your Belk Rewards credit card balance over the phone.